Horizon Advisors seeks to add a full-time associate who is eager to begin a career in the wealth management industry. Those interested should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Horizon Advisors is a privately owned wealth management firm located in Houston, Texas. We offer objective and unbiased advice to high net worth individuals and families. Principal roles at Horizon relate to financial planning, investment management, and business operations.
A Wealth Management Associate supports all of the principal roles at Horizon.
- Financial Planning: Utilizing Horizon’s proprietary financial planning program and tools, individual will prepare financial plans and client presentations to be utilized in client meetings.
- Investment Management: Assist with routine transactions relating to portfolio implementation, rebalancing, and cash flows. Support the firm’s investment due diligence and market research efforts.
- Business Operations: Assisting in key functions of client service and day-to-day firm operations.
- Special Projects: Assist with research, development, and implementation of new systems, processes, and initiatives as needed.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or related field from an accredited university.
- Independence: Ability to drive personal productivity and to thrive in your daily responsibilities. Excellence in personal time management, task oriented and has a cultivated ability to seek creative solutions to firm and client needs.
- Professionalism: Must integrate well in a team environment and exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be highly proficient in using technology to perform tasks.
Horizon’s services are fee-only. All employees will be salaried and the level of compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s specific experience. Horizon offers a bonus for new client development.
Download PDF Version of this Job Posting.